Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Confessions of Confessions....

Ok, so I have to tell you that the name of this blog is a little deceiving.

When most people think of a Super Woman, they think of a woman who is able to juggle things with ease.  She is beautiful, smart, talented, sexy, patient... the list goes on.


I am nothing like that.  I am awkward, goofy, rowdy and more... and yes, this picture is of me dressed up for "Nerd Day" in highschool (trust me, this was not too far of a stretch for me).


So why name this blog "Confessions of a Super Woman?"  Because unlike other people, when I think of a Super Woman, I think of someone who is growing and learning and willing to change where and when needed.  I think of someone who makes mistakes and tries to learn from them.  I think of someone who is far from perfection.  I think of someone like me.

As you read this blog, please do not feel like you need to be perfect.  Please do not feel like you are worthless.  Read this blog in order to help yourself know that there are others struggling in this world to get things right.  Read this blog in order to laugh a little at my expense (which I welcome you to do).  Read this blog to be inspired in little areas that you might need help in as well.

I dedicate this blog to all the Super Women out there who are imperfect.  Be proud of who you are and whatever you do, just keep trying!  You can do it!  I have faith in you!



1 comment: